The sky just clouded over, and what looked like it was going to be a nice day now looks crappy and stormy, and I'm not wearing crappy day clothes. Don't you hate that?
I was going to rant about flat back lines, but I think enough people in New Zealand have done that, so I won't.
I want to rant about the olympics, but I love them, so i can't. Although I wish there was no time difference between Greece and New Zealand, so i won't have to stay up all night.
I think I'm going to very tired for a month.
What is really annoying, is that after having practically no social life for ages, next month I have two very important events. Best friends' flatwarming in another city. Which I really want to go to. Or a ball. For which i get to dress up, and get my hair done, and drink lots.
Couldn't have been a week apart so I could do both!?! Why does that always happen?
Oh well, such is life, I suppose.
Now, off to class to learn about globalisation...
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Welcome to Wednesday
Posted by
wegan
at
9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|