I have nothing to say. Literally. Today, I am so boring I am watching Good Morning. The Prime Minister is on later, and I am considering watching it. Considering. I may in fact change the channel and end up watching '101 Celebrity Oops' on E!. Because that is exactly the kind of person I am. The Prime Minister, or mindless entertainment - Helen Clark or Paris Hilton??
E! has a show about The Rock on this weekend. Maybe I'll record it for Bells.
Today is my only day to sleep in, so I made the most of it. I forgot when I took a job on the weekends that it would be the end of staying in bed until lunchtime with a good book, which is practically my favourite thing to do. Instead, I now get up at 7:30 on a sunday and go and sell stuff. But, I suppose that's the price I pay to be able to buy shoes. And books. And Makeup. And Lunch.
So I stayed in bed with 'The Secrets of Jin Shei', which I am enjoying. I heard about it on a review on National Radio though, so every time I look at it, I cry and think about how much my life has changed. I am now a person who listens to National Radio. Does that balance E!?
And, can we talk about this for a minute. I'm not sure I can articulate just how wrong this is, and I really don't want to mention Judy...Kate, maybe (yeah, OK, ew) ... I like the quote: "I do enjoy wearing clothes". And this: "I soon realised that I needed something a bit more creative to cultivate my creativity " um, ok.
Right, it's probably time I got to school. Have a happy Thursday.
Helen looks rather fetching in her butter coloured suit. She looks like she's just had her highlights done. Better than Paris hilton any day.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Good Morning
Posted by
wegan
at
11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|