Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A post especially for clare

I don't really have a problem with cellphones.

Leave them off in lectures, the theatre, movies, and any place you wouldn't talk in an obnoxiously loud voice. And if you leave them turned on, I will glare at you and mutter under my breath. And turn them OFF. Cos, even if they are on silent, the flashing blue light is still annoying in a dark theatre.

Hmmm, turns out I do have a problem with cellphones.

But then, I talk in an obnoxiously loud voice everywhere I go. So I probably shouldn't talk.

Not sure about coffee. All In know is, cappucino's are gross - too much milk, and flavour shots ruin good coffee, but sometimes that's what you want.

And the pet thing? Pets RULE. There is a card at work that says "Anyone who says you can't buy happiness obviously hasn't thought of kittens." Very true.

Although shoes are also cool.

But I really want to buy some goldfish.

So there....