Introducing Nadine:
What do you do on a Sunday morning?
If working, grumble about getting out of bed, if not working, I stay in bed
What's the last cd you bought?
Can't remember - I'm a dirty pirater, bless my Ipod.
What's the biggest fashion mistake of our era?
Footless tights with slouch socks and big jerseys, but more recently - definitely the jeans-tucked-into-boots
What's your most over-used phrase?
What were you like in high school? An over-achiever - I always argued they didn't exist, but in hindsight...
What are your vices?
Cue, Peg Bay riesling and
Most annoying celebrity?
Paris annoys me, as does Tara Reid and her stupid E travel show
Abolish the royal family?
I don't really care, but if I was funding their lavish lifestyle, I'd say to hell with them
Finish this sentence. New Zealand needs more...
pretty boots
If you could bo somebody else, who would you be?
I'd be that funny little French creature that is Jonny Depp's wife...for obvious reasons
What's the best thing about being single?
What's the best thing about being in love?
Knowing someone puts you ahead of themselves the same way you do for them.
What's your favourite novel?
Currently - the Summer Garden - I got angry, I cried, the works, which is unusal for me.
What's your lotto fantasy?
The usual - travel, posh cars, clothes, houses
What song do you know all the words to?
Ha - right now all I can think of is 'For the longest time' - Billy Joel
Share with us one of the lamest moments of your life.
Fell asleep blind drunk in All Bar One toilets, woke up 2 hours later with everyone gone, no keys, no cellphone, no money...didn't even really know my way home
What song will they play at your funeral?
Ummm, don't hold me to this, but potentially...I think it's called 'little sister' - and I think it's by Portishead. Preferably nothing too corny
Friday, July 14, 2006
Part Three.
Posted by
wegan
at
6:33 AM
Labels: Guest Contributor
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|