Thursday, July 13, 2006

Inaugural Megan's rant of the day Readers' participation week part the second.

Introducing Emily:

There's nothing quite as self indulgent as writing things about
yourself. I love it! I missed out ones I couldn't think of answers to in
my tired hungover and sore from the gym state.


What's the biggest fashion mistake of our era?
Wow. Where do I begin. Comb-overs and sandles with socks.
What's your most over-used phrase?
C--ty bastard.
What were you like in high school?
Quiet but naughty.
What are your vices?
Diet coke, vodka, salty food.
What's the best thing about being single?
Flirting outrageously. Something Megan knows a lot about.
What's the best thing about being in love?
Late mornings in bed. Not that I'd know, with my boyfriend leaping up early in the morning to
teach the world to play golf.
What's your favourite novel?
Welcome to the world, baby girl. Made me want to be a journalist.
What's your lotto fantasy?
Shopping, obviously.
What song do you know all the words to?
Anything by Pete Murray.
What song will they play at your funeral?
Cat Stevens Father and Son. Because I love it, and the Telecom ad with it always makes me cry. And it reminds me of my dad.
Can you share a recipe?
Frozen berries, frozen banana, pinapple juice, and bacardi. Blend until you get a sorbet for alcoholics. Repeat as desired.