First one: Thanks Charles.
What do you do on a Sunday morning?
If Katie is altar serving I go to mass, otherwise I cook either pancakes or french toast for the family.
What's the last cd you bought?
The Summer of 70's double CD, and Leonard Cohen's Greatest Hits.
What's the biggest fashion mistake of our era?
Dungarees
Can you recommend a new-age miracle worker?
No, but if you find him or her send their phone number to me!
What's your most over-used phrase?
Good for You.
What were you like in high school?
Tom Boy who rode a motorbike, very sporty and mostly intelligent. Hmmmm what the hell happened???
What are your vices?
Very good Chardonnay, Budja and any seafood
Most annoying celebrity?
Murray Mexted - ha if you call him a celebrity
Abolish the royal family?
No, I like watching the changes
Finish this sentence. New Zealand needs more...
honesty
If you could be somebody else, who would you be?
Either my husband or my kids - then I could see what it was like to have me as a wife/mother.
What's the best thing about being single?
Not knowing at 18 that I would still be with the same man at 42.
What's the best thing about being in love?
Give and take and warts and all.
What's your favourite novel?
The Green Mile written as a series of 7 books, releasing one book a month, very clever marketing!
What's your lotto fantasy?
You know, pay off the mortgage, treat my family, and travel to Ireland with my sister to meet my late Father's family.
What song do you know all the words to?
Bohemiem Rhapsody and Two out of three aint bad.
Share with us one of the lamest moments of your life.
My kids told me to put that "I'm too perfect and never do anything lame"
What song will they play at your funeral?
I don't really care, I won't hear it, they are the ones that have to remember me each time they hear it, so let them pick!
Can you share a recipe?
I cup of raw peanuts on a microwave proof plate, cook 3 minutes on high, stirring half way through. Take out, add 1 teaspoon cooking oil and salt, mix well and cook a further 40 seconds on high. Time will vary according to microwaves. Hot nuts are just fantastic! Or for the BBQ fans out there with a hooded BBQ, open a can of beer, drink half of it, sit the can on the grill of your BBQ, place a whole raw chicken on top of the can, shut the hood and cook for an hour. The nicest, moistest chicken ever, and all the fat drains away.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Inaugural Megan's rant of the day Readers' participation week.
Posted by
wegan
at
1:46 PM
Labels: Guest Contributor
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|