Sunday, July 16, 2006

heh


So, this has been the easiest week in blogging ever. And there may or may not be more to come. I'm told I can have a review of the surfers rsl, which I think we can all agree is excellent.

I have a new favourite website. Go check it out. And do the quizzes. I love the quizzes. Apparently I am an emerald cut diamond (well, yes, look at the thing)

I'm also a bold boot, New York is my style city, I'm a thoughtful gift giver, I'm Sarah Jessica Parker's hair match, I'm a brazen flirt (well, d'uh), my 'pursonality (hee!) is utilatarian chic, and I have princess style.

I have learnt so much about myself this morning.

In other news, I'm on a hunt for a red pair of shoes. Not hooker shoes, either. I am wearing a black and red dress to the wedding I'm going to soon, and I want red shoes. You have no idea how hard nice red shoes are to find. Unless you know me, in which case you've listened to me whine about this for ages. So if you see any, let me know. A variation on some of these is what I want:

I'm just kidding about the last ones, really.

Ok, in other, other news, no actually I have none. I'm hungry, so I'm off to forage for some food. Coco pops, or mac n cheese?

Oh the dilemma.