1. I am afraid of birds.
2. I wear a blue topaz ring, that I very rarely take off.
3. I have a scar on the inside of my lip.
4. And on the inside of my knee.
5. I am addicted to lip balm.
6. I can bend my thumbs back to my wrists.
7. My little finger is permanently bent.
8. I hate people touching my neck.
9. I like to read.
10. Expecially in bed on a rainy day.
11. I hate vacuuming.
12. But I don't mind cleaning bathrooms.
13. I am very messy.
14. I like my ankles.
15. My favourite colour is red.
16. I have been dyeing my hair since I was 17.
17. And I have no idea what my natural colour is now.
18. When I was 11, a boy asked my other if he could marry me when I was 21. We moved away at the end of the year, and I never heard from him again. If I had married him, my name would be Megan Regan.
19. I am called Wegan by most people now, although some call me Wheels, or Megs, or Moggs, or Moggin.
20. I am scared of commitment.
21. I don't want to grow up.
22. It is often said I have ADD.
23. Barbecue rice crackers make my hyper.
24. Sometimes I think I drink too much.
25. I definitly drink far too much diet coke.
26. I am bad at maths.
27. I can't sing to save myself.
28. I also can't dance.
29. Or draw.
30. I love scarves.
31. And hats. But I can't wear hats.
32. I am very open about some things, and will tell all kinds of embarrassing stories to get a laugh, but there are maybe three people in the world who know how I really feel.
33. I have a freckle on my right earlobe.
34. I live a four minute walk from work.
35. The most expensive thing I own is my bed.
36. I love mens' arms.
37. I hate silver beet, and mushrooms.
38. If you made me choose between chocolate and potato chips, I would choose potato chips every time.
39. The first concert I ever went to was U2.
40. I miss my grandmothers.
41. I swear like a trooper and I am appalled by myself. I also have a very dirty mind.
42. My indulgences: Wine, jewellery, handbags, shoes, stationery, socks, make up.
43. I am always buying hair products.
44. I love watching sport. Except car racing and boxing.
45. I have crushes on many, many sportspeople.
46. I once sent a valentine to a boy with a poem I wrote for him. I'm lame.
47. I hate buying underwear.
48. The song Angels by Robbie Williams makes me cry.
49. Which leads me to: I have horrible taste in music.
50. I want a cat.
51. I love pyjama bottoms, but usually end up wearing them with a tshirt, and not the pyjama top.
52. Winter is my favourite season.
53. I love M.A.C makeup.
54. Clare once taught me how to play the piano. I was bad.
55. Dorothy Parker makes me laugh - and I wish I had her wit.
56. One of my favourite moments in life was staging a fight in a bar with a boyfriend, throwing a drink in his face, screaming at him, and then storming out.
57. Oh, yeah. I'm a drama queen.
58. I once owned the perfect pair of red shoes. Three days after buying them, I got drunk, and gave one of the shoes to my friend who was leaving the country so that "we would meet again to reunite the shoes". I forgot, and thought I had lost the shoe, so threw the other shoe out. He still has his. I love that he still has it and miss him.
59. If I wished I could do anything, it would be sing.
60. I am not a good sleeper.
61. I know lots of big words. I have a list of words I like to use. endogenous and exogenous are two of my favourites, as are epiphany and serendipity.
62. I want three children, who I am going to call Stella, Henry and Zoe.
63. I wear glasses, even though I can see without them. If I read too much without them, I get headaches. And also, I like the wayI look better without glasses.
64. I love books.
65. I like the Crusaders, the Sacramento Kings, and Chelsea.
66. I like to cook, but not just for myself. I much prefer to cook for other people. So now I live off toast. and tuna and couscous.
67. I love orchids.
68. I am a terrible flirt. And I love to talk shit.
69. I tend to end up with crushes on people who pay me attention.
70. I like boys who like sport, and drink beer and are funny and make me laugh and feel like a girl. Not men who drink wine and talk about books and money and are intellectual. 'Course, that changes weekly.
71. I think I am funny. Funnier than other people find me, I think.
72. I kind of want to buy the pussycat dolls album. But can't bring myself to be that kind of a person.
73. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take 3 things, it would be a pot of lip balm, the collected works of shakespeare and my mp3 player.
74. I want to buy a playstation, but only so my friends and I can play singstar.
75. Which I would only do in the privacy of my own home, and with a lot of minchinbury on board.
76. When I get married, I'm going to wear a white dress But with red shoes to, you know, make the point.
77. I won't get married in a church.
78. I hate feet.
79. Irrational fears: birds, earthquakes and being strangled.
80. I have twice gotten into fights in bars with strangers.
81. I want a jaguar convertible.
82. I read my own tarot cards.
83. I have quite a lot of emotional/relationship baggage I'm not willing to let go of yet.
84. I love gift wrapping.
85. I am tremendously self-involved, and not very patient.
86. My boyfriend and I (same one with the fight in the bar) one had a 'hollywood kiss' moment on the steps of the Sydney Opera House, and had out photo taken by a busload of tourists.
87. I still dream of winning an oscar, and my speech is half written.
88. When I'm bored, I doodle a house I'm going to build when I win (or earn) millions of dollars.
89. I also doodle love hearts, stars and spirals.
90. When I was little, I had a doll called Elizabeth. And a mickey mouse teddy that was as big as me, that I took everywhere I went. And two barbies - one with horrible legs and a nice body, and one with a nice body and horrible legs, so I swapped the legs, and had one nice barbie and a dismembered on.
91. I used to leave my bedroom door open and the hallway light on, My mum and dad thought I was scared of the dark, but I used to read by the light.
92. The best Christmas present I ever got was a trampoline. Although my brother told me there was no present under the tree for me because I was adopted, and adopted kids don't get presents. So that ruined it a little.
93. I hate musicals, although Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite movies of all time.
94. I love sunglasses.
95. In my wardrobe at the moment is three pairs of pink shoes, one of black shoes, a pair of black boots, pink sneakers, red sneakers and white sneakers.
96. I love wearing false eyelashes.
97. I seem to attract crazy people. It is why I don't like public transport. Once in a shopping mall, a woman came up to me and told me I shouldn't have children - for no reason other than she didn't like the look of me.
98. The older I get, the more I hear my parents in things I say.
99. I've been known to dream about: killing my friends, weddings, work, and famous people stalking me.
100. apparently I'm quirky. Until someone actually said that to me, I would have thought it a compliment. Now I don't.
101. I used to write in a diary. I don't anymore. This is it. I have a book in which i write things and put pictures and things that are important to me, which I would cry if I lost.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
101 things about me:
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|