Sunday, May 14, 2006

Drinking like a 15 year old.

Dear Clare and Zoe.

On behalf of my liver, I would like to thank you for a lovely night out. The 'drink the drinks trolley dry' party was a wonderful concept and I hope you managed to get rid of all your old alcohol.

I know I drank a lot of it. I may have mentioned to you today that I don't believe I drank two consecutive drinks the same. Vodka, tequila rum and bourbon in one evening is an excellent plan, and is in no way related to the feeling in the pit of my stomach now, and the fact I have eaten 8 kilograms of crap today. The fact that I have brushed my teeth four times and can still taste tequila, and that my mouth feels like some bastard opened it, poured in a handful of dirt and gravel, and then made me gargle with acid, is really just a sign of a good night out.

Saying some unbelievably inappropriate things in mixed company - all in good fun.

Sorry i spilled my drink on you zee (oh, and he's definitly a keeper).

All in all a good fun night out. Lets do it again sometime.

Megan (and her liver).

PS. That bit about 'lets do it again sometime'? Obviously I'm never drinking again, so actually we won't, but you know what I mean.

P.P.S. I wonder why we didn't consider just mixing all the alcohol together and making a giant vat of rocket fuel. I wouldn't feel any worse.

P.P.P.S. Thanks for the sausage rolls.