So, Caza and Charlie want a return to the blog of old. No more cricket pictures, they shout in the street. don't panic girls, 2 tests to go, and the season is pretty much over. well, the home season, anyway. Then I really will have to get Sky.
So, seeing as it is the break between the tests, alright then a normal post.
I don't have any major emotional problems to talk about...well, none that are any different to normal.
I could write about the Commonwealth Games, but I'm guessing that's not really what they want. For the record, not that impressed with the opening ceremony, to be honest.
I could talk about my flatmate leaving, but, no offence, Ben, but boring....
So, I geuss that leaves me with an embarrassing story to tell.
There's bound to be a funny-Megan-falls-down story in here somewhere.
Except, not. i can't think of the last time i fell over. Well, I fell off a machine at the gym, and had a fairly large bruise, but it wasn't as humiliating as other megan falls over experiences.
Bells is in Denver, which is very very cool. I am not. Which is not.
You know what? Grace and Luke have a blog. Go read it.
A two year old, and a four month old are much more interesting that me.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|