Ok, so I'm over the pain and humiliation of the last post. I still have the vampire bite scabs, which are particuarly gross.
I'm knackered. And my neck hurts. And really, that is all I have to say.
Do you ever have days when you are over the world? That was my day today. too much stress about doing my job right and not having enough money to do the things I want and missing the people in my life I care about.
And then comes the general dread when you feel like you've made a stupid decision. And I certainly don't want you to think coming here was a stupid decision, but some of the things I had to give up in coming here, well, I miss them.
Also, RIP Misty and little Jack. (I don't have a photo of Misty, I'm afraid.)
Both beloved pets and I'm sending internet love and hugs to both Mullay and Bells. Love you both, and I know how you feel, so cry all you want!
Hopefully, a more intereting and upbeat post tomorrow.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Posted by
wegan
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|