I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I'm not really comfortable talking about politics and the media on the blog anymore.
But, given that it is election year, and the election is a few weeks away, I've updated the links to include a few of my favourite political ones.
So, what else can I talk about?
Well, lets go with sport for a minute.
The Tall Blacks blow. The first test against Australia looked like they didn't have any offence, any intensity, and it seemed like the 'Boomers' (I hate that name) had another 'gear' they didn;t even get to, and the tall blacks were playing as hard as they could. But I still love them!
I don;t have much else to say this week. It's pretty much been dominated by cool suff with my job, and as I say, I don;t really want to talk about that here.
So, check out the links, and I promise to talk about something interesting next post.
No really, I promise.
Oh, and one last thing. I know I said this is a democratic blog, and if you didn't like the colours, I'd change it. I lied. You don't but I do. So it is staying. Well, until I get bored and change it again.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Morning.
Posted by
wegan
at
10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|