I've started calling it the claw. There is clearly something wrong with Geoff Bryan(t)'s hand. They have disguised it now with a coffee cup, but something is going on...Why won't they let us see his right hand. Oh, the humanity...
The Tall Blacks...well they pretty much sucked last night! They played very well in the last quarter, but too little too late, I'm afraid. It makes it hard to love them when they play like they did in the first half! 27% shooting? Not so good. So, that's pretty much all I have to say about that (you'll notice I'm not going to mention that foul). The Italian team were pretty hot too, I'd have to say.
In other olympics stuff...Badminton is my new second favourite sport. I watched a little bit of it last night. It's quite cool. It's very entertaining watching the poses they do while serving. Heh.
It has been snowing here. It's freezing. And watching the tv from Athens is so depressing.
I think that's about all. No really, it is.
Feel Better Bevy. :)
Monday, August 16, 2004
he's still doing it...
Posted by
wegan
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|