I am introducing a new feature to the blog.
From now on, there will be a twice weekly (or more often, if i can be arsed) lust-have.
Something I'm coveting, saving up for, really want, want someone to buy for me, think is cool, something I want and can't justify to myself and i'm hoping you guys will egg me on to buy.
It has the added bonus that maybe someone rich and fabulous will stumble across the site and buy me things.
What? It could happen.
And yeah, i totally stole the concept from the NZ Girl website. I'm shameless. And I like the play on words.
So, the inaugural one is also an admission. I am giving up on red boots. I can't find a pair that I like, that fit me. And it has been 3 years, and now everyone is selling them, and I don't think they are as cool. So, to console myself, I am buying a pair of red shoes. These are going on layby sometime this week. I should also thank Emily, since she gave me the voucher that will kick off the lay by for my birthday.

|