Specifically, I have issues with this:
More specifically, I have problems with this:
I don't understand why. He should be dropped from the All Blacks forthwith. I know it is terrible, I know it is a steryotype, and I probably shouldn't think it, but i like my All Blacks to be men. Men who like beer and mud and dig holes and who DON'T OWN STRAIGHTENING IRONS.
I think this is my biggest problem:
"As he is constantly stepping out in the public eye, Carter has been forced
to give the straighteners a decent workout recently, a process Carter says
requires a lot of patience. "
When I thought his hair was chemically straightened i thought it was annoying, but fine, whatever. Now that I know he actually uses straightners, not only is it so very very girly, it is also stupid.
As someone familiar with the ways of hair straighteners, and unruly curly hair, i can tell you, the most annoying thing about is when you spend an hour and a half straightening your hair, and it gets wet. And goes all frizzy. And Dan, not to point out the obvious, but you play rugby. In the winter. In Canterbury. WHERE IT RAINS.
Plus, the hair? Does not look good.
Anyway. I want someone to ask Jerry Collins what he thinks of it - he may be about to be knocked off his perch as All Black with the worst hair. And I bet he thinks Dan is a nancy boy.
Comments? Who has the worst hair? Dan or Jerry?
I also have another issue.
I don't think I can love someone who says something like this:
"I am hoping to get the 150kmh pace. I have just become more smarter"
Not more smarter Shane. Just smarter.
Oh dear.

|