Seeing as I asked the 5 readers to complete this quiz, i thought probably i should do it as well. And yes, I borrowed it from the Sunday Star Times magazine - which I love.
What do you do on a Sunday morning?
Probably work. If not, sleep in, watch the Home and Away omnibus, eat a cooked breakfast, wander round the house, go to the gym. Or none of the above, cos if I get to sleep in, I'm staying in bed with a book until lunchtime.
What's the last cd you bought?
I'm pleading the fifth on the grounds answering that may prove my terrible taste in music.
What's the biggest fashion mistake of our era?
Right now, boots over jeans. Other than that, the peasant look.
Can you recommend a new-age miracle worker?
No - I have no miracle workers at all.
What's your most over-used phrase?
Not so much a phrase, but like, hundreds of words - Heh. Hee. Yay. Woo. Blech. Dude. Fabulous.
What were you like in high school?
Probably very annoying. A joiner. A brat to my parents. Very very busy. With horrible hair.
What are your vices?
potato chips, smoking, sleeping.
Most annoying celebrity?
Paris Hilton
Abolish the royal family?
No, they're good for entertainment purposes.
Finish this sentence. New Zealand needs more...
people
If you could be somebody else, who would you be?
Meh. I'm kind of OK by myself.
What's the best thing about being single?
Independence.
What's the best thing about being in love?
Not having to be independent.
What's your favourite novel?
I can't name just one, but I'm re-reading The Secret History at the moment, and loving it.
What's your lotto fantasy?
I'm taking the girls to Paris, we're buying a huge house in Ohariu Valley, and a place on the Terrace.
What song do you know all the words to?
Your song, holiday in spain, the national anthem.
Share with us one of the lamest moments of your life.
Just one? Read the archives. There's some hilarious falling down stories.
What song will they play at your funeral?
I would like to think Holiday in Spain, but I won't be there, so I don't really care.
Can you share a recipe?
Yes, yes I can. Here's my staple lunch, cos I always have these ingredients in the house. Make some couscous. Add a tin of tuna. Some tomatoes. onions, peppers, whatever else you have. Lemon juice, peanuts. let it cool a little, and yum.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Oh, OK then
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|