Ok, so not the most exciting game ever. I mean, the opening partnership was impressive, and the spin bowling was also impressive. But you know, when there is four overs to go, and the West Indies need 14 an over with a wicket in hand, well struggling to be engaged, to be honest.
Oh well, my cricket boyfriend was of course, Hot:
I mean, the weather was hot, too. I am very sunburnt. Oh well, Shane is still hot. I will cope with the pain.

The day was somewhat marred by Bells' boyfriend being (very stupid rule) super-subbed out after batting at number 6, and only getting seven runs. So she pretty much only got to see him running on and off the feild bringing drinks.
Still, he was pretty good at that.

The lack of Two-Metre Peter time did however necessitate Clare being lippy to some twelve-years olds who were unkind about him. Which was hilarious.
Roll on the test at the basin.
Ew. I have the replay of the cricket on, and just noticed Shane Bond and Dan Vettori do a lame, fist knocking-secret handshake thing. Eeeeew.
|