- My skin is peeling. I look like a leper. So disgusting.
- Working ten days in a row is tiring.
- ...But not as much as you'd think.
- I need new clothes and shoes - I hate everything I own
- I need to think of something cool to do on Sunday, my day off.
- But it has to be fun and cheap.
- Trade me is amazing - I listed the room in my flat, and got my first response in like, 4 minutes. And they just keep bloddy coming. Too many in fact.
- It is sunny, yay!
- I might go shopping. Savings plan be damned.
- And I can only say that because I know that on the days I have money, a credit card in credit, and the will to spend it, I can never find anything I want to buy.
- Tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym simply so I can watch cricket.
- Is that wrong?
- Shouldn't I just get Sky? (yes)
- How many inane things can there be in one bullet-point list.
- Right. That's it. I'm going home now.
So it was a little bit about cricket. Sorry about that. The season is over soon. And then I'll start talking about basketball. With a detour to the Commonwealth Games.
Have a happy weekend, all.

|