Friday, February 03, 2006

SAG awards.

OK. So I think I have a picture of everybody who attended the SAG awards here. Except for that creepy kid Dakota Fanning. Here goes:


See, the dress is really pretty. She's like a mermaid. The boyfriend? An odd choice.

Blue on black George? Really?

One word. Perfect. Yes, Kristin, we know, you are very cute and perky. There is no need to do that to your dress.

When I'm 40-whatever Teri Hatcher is, I'd like to have a smile like that. She's amazing.


I don't love the vintage Fred Leighton earrings, but the dress is beautiful. Again.

She's so Puurrtty. I wish the dress was long and not knee length, but I can live with it. Great hair.

Her body is rocking. Check out her guns. And her shoes and painted toenails are fabulous. But what is with this odd fashion of sticking giant great wads of fabric to the front of your dress? I don't like it.

See? Perfect.

Jeepers. Pregnancy certainly agrees with Maritska Hargitay.

What are you smiling about Reese? Your dress is ridiculous. The thing is you are really pretty, you have great hair, and you seem really nice. Please hire a decent stylist.

Morticia Adams meets...um, God knows who. Those Brokeback girls are rocking the odd dresses this awards season.

Aw, they're such a cute couple. So much so that I'm almost willing to forgive the wierd thing she is doing with her hair, and the awful ribbon on the front of her otherwise very pretty dress.

I really want to like her, but this is just odd. Great hair. The top half is OK, but altogether it is a very strange dress. Maybe it looks better in real life.

It's a shame her dress and Marcia's were the same colour, but this is pretty, if a little boring.

Can you say child bride?

You wouldn't think this colour would work with her hair, but it totally does. She's hot.