Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hmm

I'm not sure about that.

No, you don't 'know me'. There is a lot i don't think it's appropriate to put on here, especially since I moved and started my job. Plus, there's just stuff that don't think the whole world needs to know. I mean I don't care that people know about my lip gloss and shoe fetish, but my other 'fetishes', I think should probably stay under wraps.

Heh.

And yeah, there is stuff I don't tell anyone, not for any reason other than I don't think people care all that much about the minutae of my life. (Although I know you care what my three favourite books are!) But my friends know the important things, and my family know the important things, and thats probably the most important thing. (Like the repetition there? It's a literary device. See Caza, I deserve that award!)

But then, I read a lot of other people's blogs, and I feel like I know them. I mean, they can make me laugh and make me cry and I feel like I know their friends and their cats and their lives.

Except of course, I don't.

Now, as to the relationship question, I'm all for keeping some stuff mysterious. No one likes an open book. Sometimes, keeping the door shut is very very important. And sometimes, keeping your mouth shut, even more so. I mean you have to talk about the big stuff, but when you think as much narky stuff as me, well, no one wants to hear that all the time.

So, yeah sometimes it's better to just shut up. If I wandered around spewing forth everything that came into my head, well I would have been bashed a lot more times. The words "that's really not an appropriate reaction to the situation" don't win friends and influence people, believe me

Remember that time that i just wrote something and wasn't a dick? Remember that? That was funny.

Muller, do your parents hate me?