Did you vote?
Did you get out there and exercise your democratic right?
If you haven't yet, and it's before 7pm on September 17, let me remind you why you should.
1) Cos it's the one day you have more power than the politicians.
2) Because it's fun.
3) Because what you think is important, and deserves to be heard in this small way.
4) Because today is one of the few days we as a country are united in doing something. That doesn't involve rugby.
5) Because it shouldn't be too much to ask for you to take 5 minutes out of your day to make a decision about what you believe your country should be.
Oh. You did vote? Well, nice work.
Enjoy the election coverage. I'm working. And you know what, I don't think I'd want to be anywhere else.
Happy next three years.
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Posted by
wegan
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|