I keep getting all these comments asking me to please update.
I really do apoligise, I understand I'm a horrible person. It's just that I'm a very busy person as well. Let me walk you through my weekend. On Friday, I left school at about 6.15. I took Emily home and then went and lay on my bed. Then Nadi and Arrun wanted to do something, so, instead of getting off my arse and doing something, I made them bring me dinner. which was nice. Mmmm, crispy noodles. They stayed until we were all just about falling asleep on my bed. Then I had work until 5 on Saturday. After that, I went straight to Westpac stadium, where I announced/commentated the curtain raiser - the Canterbury Under 14 girls teams. Riveting stuff. Then, a camera crew turned up, and we covered the game. Did a bunch of interviews, then went back to school and watched the footage. I left school just before midnight, and went to a party at Scotty and Awhi's house (which, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS HUIA) until 1. Then I went home to bed. Today, I worked til four, then I came in to school, and am now here, procrastinating while I'm meant to write a story. Which I will be doing for a while and then I will take home a VHS and put thepictured to my script. I also have a waist high pile of washing to do, a room to clean, and finances to sort out.
So this was by long-winded way of saying, I'm sorry, and I promise I will update properly soon.
Oh, and I'll be back here at 7am tomorrow.
Be good.
Sunday, April 17, 2005
An apology
Posted by
wegan
at
4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|