Paul has taken to calling me 'the moper'. And while every time he says it, I hit him, he's not far wrong. For some reason, eversince Sunday I have been feeling very blue.
On Sunday I decided I'm going to die alone. Nadi tells me that as long as I change everything about myself, I should be OK, I'll live a long and happy life with someone special.
But see the problem with that is that I'm reasonably OK with myself, and I don't particuarly want to change. I'm happy to just stay as I am now. But you know how you get those feelings that no one is ever going to love you? Yeah, I've got that going on. So, I've been wandering around for 3 days saying, I'm gonna die alone.
The good news is, as Bells points out, I'm not gonna die alone cos I'll have her. Except that you know, it's just not the same.
Anway, to all those people who have to put up with me on a day to day basis, I'm sorry for being a bitch.
Have a happy day.
me
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Feeling Blue
Posted by
wegan
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|