Tuesday, February 08, 2005

dude, where's my internet access

so, Darren moved all his stuff, so I am currently sans computer. Right now, I am borrowing Penny and Gareths while I am at their house feeding their cat, Oscar. I miss having a cat, and one of my friend's cats has just had kittens. I want one! Thoughts? Probably not fair on Pobby, Dingan and Jim, though.

Anyway, because I am computer-less, posts will probably be less than frequent, for the next couple of weeks. Until I win lotto, and buy the prettiest computer ever. Then I can sit in Starbucks and type like all the other cool people. Or something.

Just to keep you filled in, my life at the mo looks like this:

Sleep

Sleep in

Be late to work

Work

Complain about work

Work

Pretend to care about my job

Leave work breathing inward sighs of relief

Shop, well, window shop and dream of winning lotto or finding a sugar daddy.

Look at flat of complete wierdo

Wonder how to tactfully say, not in a million years would I live here, freak

Play netball

Eat something nutritionally valueless and just as tasteless

Tidy up, wash dishes, hang out washing, wonder what I'm going to wear the next day

Stay up late watching crap on Sky, because it'll be gone in a couple of weeks

Go to bed and dream about playing netball in work clothes and stillettos

Wake up, wopndering what the hell that noise was

Sleep


There you go, you are caught up.