Sorry for the lack of posts. Blame (in no particular order) the flu, computer problems, general malaise (such a cool word!) tiredness, last-week-of-school-itis, and too many nights of going out and getting hammered. I don't really have much to say, here's some random stuff.
GO THE BLACK CAPS. I mean, the tests notwithstanding, last nights effort was stirling. Legendary. Very Very Cool.
Phill Jones appears to be doing well in Italy...Does that mean he won't be back to marry me anytime soon?
I love the Civil Unions bill. But more about that one day when I am feeling less like a pile of shite, and more articulate.. And Jono? No, on this, I won't agree to disagree. On some aspect of politics, maybe, but on this, your opinion actually offends me, so no, no offence, but I won't agree to disagree.
And now, in honour of one of my favourite websites, a couple of random lists:
Stuff I have an irrational love for: Edward Monkton; my pink skirt; my italian suede high heels; basketball; the way it smells on a clear night; mac makeup; the bed I want from Freedom; bloom lipgloss; my pink and orange duvet cover; Christmas.
Stuff I have an irratonal hatred for (There'll be signaficantly more of these!): annoying customers; bigots; bills; (hey, so far these are in aphabetical order!), mud; people who don't understand the concept of social sport; people who don't know really simple, but important stuff; bad grammar; and in a related hatred, txt message language in every day life - 'nite' and 'thanx'; the flu I currently have; noisy eaters; and last but not least, birds.
Have a happy day.
Monday, December 06, 2004
Odds and Ends
Posted by
wegan
at
5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|