Seriously, I've done nothing but work. I have very very bad feet for standing up all day. Thanks to all those people who came to visit me at work, and sorry I couldn't really talk. It was a madhouse.
Go the girls at the olympics. I woke up at 2.45 this morning to watch Sarah Ulmer. So where are all the guys doing well? Makes a feminist proud!
I take back eveything I said about the Tall Ferns - I apoligise for saying they suck. No, really. The Tall Blacks, I don't want to talk about. They have gotten so close in so many games, and if they had played how they played against Argentina against Italy and China, they would have won easily. Pero Cameron shot really well from outside, but you never see him go inside anymore. That move he does, with the drop step, hook shot, no one else can do like him, so why are they not doing it. And Tony Rampton blows. Seriously, what does he bring to the team? And why hasn't Paora Winitana been playing? Ok, enough questions. It's not like I'm an expert or anything. I just wish I was.
Went to see a very cool play on the weekend. Any of you who are in Chch, go see cosi.
And yay the Bay of Plenty! And South Africa.
OK, it's time to do some work. the quicker I do that, the quicker I can go home and catch up on sleep. And when I say home, I mean the place I am housesitting. I wil be able to curl up on their comfy couch with Oscar the cat who dribbles like a dribbly thing and read Pen's Marian Keyes book. Yay. I wonder what's on Sky Movies this afternoon...
First six a side game tonight for a while. This should be interesting...
I will try to do something interesting soonish. Promise.
Thought for the day: "Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." Theodore Roosevelt
I don't know why.
Monday, August 23, 2004
nothing to say
Posted by
wegan
at
12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|