- How many New Zealanders are actually watching the All Blacks play Romania right now?
- Why is a McDonalds cheeseburger my default craving setting?
- Why couldn't it be a nice apple, or something?
- Is trying to find a flat the most bothersome thing in the world?
- Or is it applying for jobs?
- How come we do things we know are bad for us?
- Are scientists somewhere trying to come up with an alcohol that doesn't cause a hangover?
- Or have we all just decided that a hangover is the appropriate penence for being drunk?
- When did my life become all about cake stands, china and tablecloths?
- Why do I agree to do things I don't really want to do?
- What did we do before facebook and you tube?
- What do you do when your sure-fire cure for the blues doesn't work?
- How come, just when you think something is over and done with, it rears its ugly head?
- Again?
- Have you thought about what you are going to wear to my 30th birthday party/buy me for my 30th birthday/sing to me on my birthday?
- What do you do when you are sick of yourself?
- How can you tell when you have just become too big a drama queen?
- Will anyone watch that Boyzone video and think I really like the song, and not that is sends me into paroxysms of giggles?
- Can you believe I now have a fringe?
- And that I actually like it?
- Why are we so happy that Romania just scored?
- Has Auckland winning back The Shield ruined anyone else's weekend?
- If the Boyzone one doesn't work, shouldn't this?
- Where did smily happy shiny megan go?
- And when's she coming back?
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Ironical questions
Posted by
wegan
at
11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|