So, yeah, I've been slack. It's not you, it's me, I promise.
I just don't really have much to say. No funny stories. No drunken escapades. No major rants.
I'm in a rut. It's ok, cos it seems like half the people I know (so, half of my 57 facebook friends? eat that, Allison!) are in this rut with me. We're all in this together, as the ad goes.
There's nothing actually wrong, Life, really, is fine. It's all good. I have friends, family, a good job, a suitably complicated love life, involving crushes on inappropriate people. I have enough money for cocktails. It's all good.
But, there's this general sense of dissatisfaction. A holiday soon, might help. But, I don't know, does anyone else ever feel like they're just going through the motions? Sleep, get up, go to work, go home, sleep. Rinse and repeat if desired.
And once again, moany. And who wants to read that? So, I give you, my latest lusthave.
I very much like this cake plate.

And it matches the blog!

|