Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ok, so it is 12.26am, and I am too tired ot get off my ass and actually go home.

So, I have a list of random questions to which I would like answers please.

  1. Where is Bryce? He hasn't commented in some time...I know I've been slack, but where'd he go?

  2. Should bacon and egg pie have peas in it?

  3. If a tree falls over on a blog no one reads, does anyone hear it?

  4. Is it odd that I was bored of my handbag that I use everyday so I bought a new one?

  5. And should I know alternate the two so I don't get bored again?

  6. How come I never like the Sunday magazine's shoe of the week?

  7. How is it that someone can hurt you so much without knowing it?

  8. What's worse: to be stubborn or a pushover?

  9. When will the cricket season start again?

  10. Now that my body has finally recovered from the cricket world cup, is it time to get prepared for the rugby world cup?

  11. Does every major daily newspaper have a target of at least two world cup stories/profiles a day?

  12. Why does dye not stay in grey hairs as long?

  13. Why can't every weekend be as fun as the one we just had in Waikanizzle?

  14. Why can't I wear hats?

  15. Why can't I find an overnight bag I don't feel guilty spending $60 on?

  16. What will I do when dresses go out of fashion again?

  17. Should I join Les Mills?

  18. How come Calista Flockhart is not nearly as annoying on Brothers and sisters as she was on Ally McBeal?

  19. And yet, how come I can see that pretty soon, she will be?

  20. Why on earth am I still at work?

  21. And finally, why are these, completely gorgeous, Christian Louboutin, shoes not in my wardrobe?

(Oh, right, cos I don't have a spare $1,238.57 to spend on shoes. Now, why didn't I buy them when the dollar was at 80 cents?)