We had a conversation last week in which we discussed universally hot. You know, those people that maybe you don't necessarily find attractive, but you can see why other people do. I think it's Brad Pitt (he doesn't do it for me, but i can why he does for others) but I was shouted down. So, after the rugby last night, I give you: Rico Gear:

I don't think a photo does him justice, and you really need to see him play, and preferably lead the haka for that. But still, what do we think? Anyone who can't see that he's hot?
In other news, yeah, I haven't been writing very much. I've lost my blog mojo. I can't think of anything to write about that people would (or should) care about, find interesting or enjoy. Although, did anyone ever.
And given my mood today, this is not the time to try and fix that. You know those moods that you get in, when nothing you can do seems good enough, you feel like you'll never be pretty enough, smart enough, talented enough? You feel vaguely guilty, stressed, depressed, and on the verge of tears? Yeah that's me today. So in a bid not to infect my seven readers with my bad mood, and not to add to the immense weight that is all the whining losers already on the internet, I think it's time for me to go and listen to some maudlin music, and indulge in some chocolate. Happy Monday, all.

|