The history/documentary/national geographic channels. Today, the history channel's"12 days that shocked the world": November 22, 1963. (And if you can't figure it our from the date, and the picture above, you aren't allowed to read the blog anymore.)
My beautiful, fabulous gloves. The most comments I've ever had on a piece of clothing. From random people in the street. Totally worth the money. 
Drinking in random, dimly lit bars with my friends. You can't see her, but that's Gilly. Even if it does mean I waste my whole weekend, am disgusting, behave obnoxiously, pike on my friends, and spend far too much money. I'm like a walking alac ad over here.
Which ties in quite nicely with another thing I love: Wellington coffee.
My knitting. Relaxing, pretty, scoring me free drinks, and something to do when I watch the mindless drivel that's on tv channels that aren't the history/documentary/national geographic channels. (except, not really)
My lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, divine boots.

The ring I never, ever take off, and my manicure. Though not my hands, which in this photo look like an old woman's.
That Chow is 2 minutes walk from my house, and has a 2 for one deal on Mondays, which means when we have no food in the house, takeaways are cheap and easy.

|