Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Clare commandeth and Megan replies

So she misses posts does she? One measly post with a photo of her in a hat and she thinks she rules the blog world, does she? Oh, alright then.

So, bah, humbug.

This time last year, I was apparently ignoring xmas. The year before, I was feeling much the same as I am now.

I think part of it is that my friends are all away (although, welcome back caza) and I'm not going home for the holidays.

The usual, Christmas day-related (what I'm going to cook) and present-buying stress is there, but none of the 'yay i love christmas' feeling.

Second year in a row I'm not working xmas eve, xmas day or boxing day though.

In other (possibly related) news, I have a red wine related hangover.

Now, some cricketing questions...how good a job did Stephen Fleming do of pissing off the Sri Lankans?

And is anyone else concerned that Shane Bond can't back up from one test match to another? And what that bodes for the World Cup (playing every couple of days in the heat of the West Indies). We've foregone test cricket for one day cricket, much to the annoyance of most of the sport lovers I know, and so we better be able to perform.

And while we're on the subject, who is your sportsman/woman/team of the year?

Ok. That's boring enough for 6.30 on a wednesday.

And in proof reading, i realised this post really needs some links to stupid things to keep you entertained and a picture to support cricketing questions....

And maybe some shoes.


I have the black ones on layby....aren't they pretty!

I wish I'd known this when I was smoking. I hope I didn't look uncouth.

Go play at this site, it is really fun.

In case you are as obsessesed as me.

Ooo, and just because it has been a while, a new poll (to your right)!

Happy Christmas week all.