Ok, so I'm guessing I should write something that's not about cricket, just to stop Charlie and Nadine and Emily's heads from exploding.
But, see the thing is...not a lot to say, as usual.
there's been no awards ceremonies, so i can't whinge about people's lack of fashion sense. I haven't been anywhere, or done anything recently, so can't blog about that.
I have been out drinking once in about 3 weeks. (see what you being overseas has done to me, Clare?) It was fun, but Malibu and coke is a drink for girls. Also, if someone could explain to me why, when you drink wine and vodka all night, and then have one shot of tequila, the thing you can taste for 2 days is tequila, you would go a long way to solving one of the mysteries of life for me. Tane tells me it has something to do with acid. That and why men can never change the toilet roll?
Does anyone have a good brownie recipe? I have a craving. Last night I made fudge, but it didn't set properly. This afternoon, I am going to go home and have a nap, tidy my house, watch soem bad tele, show some people around my house, and generally vege out. I am also craving hamburgers, which I think is a reaction to not eating enough meat recently. So I may make some good homemade ones tonight.
What else can i compain about? (remember when the blog used to be intelligent, reasoned discussion, not just a litany of my whinging? Yeah, I miss that too. Unfortunately, I have to save it for work, seeing as they actually pay me for it.)
Well, I got out a dvd of sex and the city to fill in my week off. One of the synopses goes like this:
"so and so does something and the Carrie let's somebody else do something.
Seriously! Let's = Let us. Lets = allows.
God, Just kill me now. Clearly I am having no effect. Not that I would have expected something written before the blog started to retroactively be fixed by my complaining, but come on. And also, note to people. If you are applying for a job and want to appear professional...PROOF YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER.
That said, im leaving. hve a good "fternoon. I hope yous all are well n happy and hav'ng a gud time.
(if you can't beat them, join them)
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|