So i haven't written in a while? Yeah, get over it. I've spent most of the week sitting on my couch being miserable.
I finally sucked it up and went to the doctor (1 15 minute doctor's visit = $63. 4 x Prescription medications = $60. Medical insurance = priceless).
So, I had Conjunctivitis, Bronchitis, and just for good measure, a touch of tonsilitis.
I had pinkeye....Eeeew. And it was eeeew, too. I am, however, now a pro at putting in eyedrops.
So, 2 kinds of antibiotics, and an athsma drug to get rid of all the crap in my chest, later, halfway through the course of drugs, and I feel better than I did when I went on holiday.
Which is nice.
So, good news. Well, Clare has a phone again. We can text again. And it is especially nice with the time difference, cos it means I can text her when I can't sleep at 2am.
Other good news, Muller is coming to hang out in Wellington! Woo! I predict drinking a lot more wodka.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Bad news, good news, good news.
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|