Clare has just posted and now I am. We are in an internet cafe, Caroline is sitting on the floor (she is brave, based on the state of the floor) and it is raining outside. We live very romantic lives.
Now we are going to go and have cake. Because what one needs after going out for brunch is, quite obviously, cake.
I have a new brooch. And am wearing lipstick. It is very glamourous.
The last two nights I have spent curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, with a hot water bottle.
I have planned many a post this week, and forgotten them all. I am disappointed I didn't get a Queen's Birthday honour, but Clare tells me 'services to drinking' isn't actually a thing. Shocking.
I am getting sick, due to have too many days off in a row. And not eating too healthily. I have lost my glasses, so have pretty much a permanent headache.
And I can taste garlic from the salsa verde at brunch (which, by the way, happy birthday Gilly).
Clare is only paying $2 for the internet, so have to go now.
See? Romantic lives.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Tandem Blogging
Posted by
wegan
at
1:09 PM
Labels: Caza, Clare, Gilly, Services to Drinking
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|