Sunday, January 08, 2006

Random thoughts for a sunday

Bells' new boyfriend appears to be prematurely balding, for a twenty-six year old. My new boyfriend just has bad highlights.

Has this been the best year for New Zealand cricket in a while?

Especially this day:



Although, it occurs to me I have a very short memory.

Having said that, has this been the best sporting year in a long while? And if it has, how come the Breakers, the Warriors and the Knights all suck?

How is Daniel Vettori possibly 26? I'm sure it was just yesterday he was 16.

When did I start caring about sport so much?

Does that comment about Dan Vettori make me sound really, really, old?

Does the fact I turn 28 in four weeks make me sound really really old?

Shut up.

No, I wasn't born in the eighteenth century, or some such year.