So, I've been talking to my friends. And we've been talking about our friends. And thinking. And we've been talking and thinking about how there are different kinds of people in our lives. Some of them are your really close friends, whom you tell everything, and share everything with, and are fabulous. Some of them are people who are in your life by default, and some of them are people you can't get rid of.
So, I give you, the squeeze classification:
The main squeeze: n.
a) A signinficant relationship
b) A close friendship
c) The mythical "one"
The daily squeeze: n.
a) A work colleague
b) a flatmate
c) someone whom you see every day, but is not involves in the minutae of your life
The relative squeeze: n.
a) a family member
b) someone married to a family member.
The go-away squeeze: n.
a) any of the above whom you dont like
b) salesmen/charity solicitors/telemarketers
The periphery squeeze: n.
a) a friend of a friend.
b) a spouse of a friend
c) a friend of a spouse
Any more to add?
Thursday, January 26, 2006
"I'm all about the squeeze"
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|