Expecting structure, coherent argument, cohesive writing? Go read an essay. There's probably a box of them in my parents' garage. Shut up...I've been up since 4.15am. Which was 13 hours ago. So shut up. I need to vent.
Chris. There was a guy waiting on us at the restaurant who looked just like you. Do you have a job in Wellington and were ignoring me? As far as I know you are in Auckland, so I'd be a little bit miffed if it was you.
I saw Pride and Prejudice today. It was good. Mr Darcy was hot. Do all women have a Mr Darcy thing? Although, how could you not:

(Although, actually, I thought this scene looked more heathcliff-ish than Mr Darcy)
Pride and Prejudice is in my top five favourite books (what, incurable romantic?) so I was wary. I was also in an odd, melancholy, feeling pathetic mood. So I prepared myself not to like it (books are always better) but I did. It was pretty and sweet and romantic and I loved Elizabeth Bennet's hair at the second ball. That's pretty much all I can say about it though. I still love the book. And Mr Darcy is hot.
Now. Standing waiting to meet someone the other day, I was looking at people walking up and down Lambton Quay. Does anyone else do this? Mentally catalogue people from top to toes as you see them...'good hair, ooo, nice necklace, oh god, awful top, and bad skirt, hey, nice shoes' Muller, I know you do this. (and as I've said many a time before, its not like I'm a style maven or anything) Anyway, a word to women. If you cannot walk in your shoes, don't wear them. Or learn. I've been guilty of this, and I am as much a sucker for hot high heeled shoes as the next woman. But, please, be able to wear them. Actually, really high stilettos, it doesn;t matter so much. But, if you are wearing like a two inch heel, with a decent width, seriously, you should not be wobbling along the road, looking like you may fall over any minute. It is just odd.
And the muffin top thing? Is over. And that much cleavage? Is not appropriate for work.
So. Getting up at 4.15? Surprisingly not that much fun. But, finishing work at 1...primo. But....going to bed at 8pm. Again, not that cool. And working 7 days in a row...well, I'll get back to you. I'm only up to day number 6.
So, on that note. I'm off to bed.

|