Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas: Brought to you by farmers.

So Gilly, Bells and I went to the Santa Parade. It was cute. However, the Farmers banners following about every third float were probably a tad much.

Still, we did wander round farmers for about half an hour after it, so there was method in their madness.

The Bananas in Pyjamas were cute, as were the little ballerinas.

Having said that. Shut up, shops, it's still bloody November. I don't wanna hear Christmas carols yet.

So, to round up the past weekor so...

I've moved into a new house. With no internet. So, that may lessen the frequency with which I can post. Because I think we can all agree that I shouldn't be posting from work.

I love that we won the rugby world cup. It is very cool. It is less cool, that I will be 33 when it's on. But still cool. And to you the people who don't like rugby, and hence get all pissy about the world cup, and think that it's just about rugby: Shut Up. No one cares. Rugby is important in this country. It is nice that we can, as a country get behind something, and not be our usual, pathetic tall-poppyish selves. And the rwc will bring in a bunch of money, and force some much needed upgrades to stadiums and infrastructure. Yes, you'll have to put up with a bunch of rugby fans being here for a couple of weeks, but you know what? Go away. Rent your house out to said fans, and make some money. And then go away.

That may in fact be all from my week. Surely not. Oh thats right. All I do is work now.

Interesting....

Or not.