Saturday, October 29, 2005

my head hurts...........

People shouldn't do too much thinking.

So, I'm not in a bad mood, but my mood certainly hasn;t reached the dizzying heights of the other day, yet (I may have tomatoes on toast soon, so I'm optimistic) so I thought I would tackle the 28 things I don't like. I should add, that I thought of another couple of things that I like - talking shit (the blog is testament to that) and accents. I do like me a good accent.

So...28 ways to annoy me....(It's pretty goddam easy, actually)

1) Bad service of any kind. Thinking you are too cool to serve me (which, you know what, you work in retail, so, not so much), or just being incompetent at your job.

2) People who complain about their lives without actually doing anything about it. Don't like your job? Get a new one. Don't have any friends? Meet some people. Bored? Get a hobby.

3) When people ask for your advice, or to tell you something honestly, and are then annoyed when you say what you think.

4) When people don't reply to texts, emails, phone calls within a reasonable amount of time.

5) Channel flicking, when you aren't the one doing it.

6) White shoes.

7) My broken sunglasses. (That was for you, muller.)

8) Really loud and/or obnoxious ringtones.

9) That I can't get cool text message tones like Bells'.

10) When people use being busy as an excuse not to do someting - if you wanted to, you'd make time.

11) When people don't turn up when they say they will.

12) Not being able to think of 28 things.

13) People who don't know anything about popular culture - and are all superior about it.

14) Art snobs/film snobs/music snobs.

15) People (on the other hand) without even a basic knowledge of history and current events.

16) When people don't comment on the blog. Please comment, I'm needy!

17) People who won't stop talking. Cos, don't they know thats my job?

18) When you really want to hate someone, but they are nice/cool, so you can't.4

19) Girls who pretend not to know stuff so boys will like them.

20) When you are working in retail, or hospo, or any kind of customer service role, and people automatically assume you are stupid.

21) When the booze runs out.

22) Being stood up.

23) Late people.

24) Hangovers.

25) vacuuming.

26) That I'm nearly 28.

27) Missing people.

28) Bad hair days, Like today.

There we go. Things I do like, however: