I have blogged before about how much I love awards shows. When I turned on the television this morning to watch breakfast E! was "Live on the RED CARPET!!! at the Emmys (I didn;t add the exclamation points - that's the appropriate amount of grammatical enthusiasm when talking about E!). Anyway, damn TV3 for not showing them here. But the Emmys are all about the dresses, so instead of watching the show and bitching about the dresses. I will blog and bitch about the dresses.
So, here goes: (Sorry about some of the photos - when I shrunk them, a few of them went a bit fuzzy. It's a fun game though - like fun-house mirrors.)
I really like this dress. I think Felicity is cool (She is married to William H. Macy). This dress was actually bright pink in real life. Well, in TV, so I'm not sure about real real life. Anyway, it's pretty. And good hair. How do I make my hair do that?
Well, first of all, Jesse Metcalfe is hot. But, do you really want to wear a dress that clashes with the red carpet? Also, it may be the way she is standing, but it makes her (very hot) body look odd. It looks like she has a really long stomach. it's perfectly pretty, and her hair and makeup is nice. Perhaps it's just that I hate coral?
I made her look a little wierd by shrinking the photo, but I'm not sure about this dress. I love the bottom, and I like her hair. But, not a huge fan of the bodice. Flowers in the background are very bridal!
Wow. great colour. good hair. good bling. fabulous shoes. I'm a fan. Not sure about the wierd things on the hips, but overall, I like it.
She could wrap a towel around herself and look hot. Oh wait. She did. A shiny, satin one, but still. What's wierd is, her hair is in a pony tail. i mean, do a little something with the hair! Her hair is the same as mine was today. Shinier, and less blow dried, but still.
She is a beautiful, beautiful woman, and looks amazing for someone who had a baby six days ago, but, seriously, did her new baby eat some crayons and then throw up on her?
Hello Frumpy Mcfrumperson...
...Meet your friends boring macboringson and i want to be a bride mac..oh, you get the joke now.
Very very pretty hair and makeup. And I like the dress. See below re me being all about the prints.
Yeah, i love this. I love that colour with her hair. I want that hair colour (thoughts ladies? I have a hair appointment booked - what do we think?) love it all. Marcia Cross sure scrubs up nice.
See? bright pink.
By the way, right now, I am sitting in front of the computer, greasy hair, stained cargo pants, and a lime green polar fleece blanket wrapped round me. Clearly I am qualified to comment on these beautiful and oh-so-styled women.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Awards Shows
Posted by
wegan
at
7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|