
First of all, Briggy wants to see herself in cheese mode on the rant.
So, there she is. Not so much cheesy, as that look we have all come to know and love.
And Briggy? What exactly are you doing with your mouth?
In other news, Bells can see, which is very exciting. She had laser surgery last week, and thus far seems to be enjoying the benefits. Impressive for someone who is petrified to let people near her eyes.
I have a croaky (sp?) throat. Nothing really to say other than that.
I'm also tired. You know that feeling when you have had a reasonable amount of sleep, but it's just not enough? The cool thing about my job is I'm learning stuff every day, off very cool people, but it's very tiring. Even back in the days when I was playing 6 games of netty a week, I never felt like this. All those times I had 5 hours sleep a night for a week, and played a bunch of sport, and was doing stuff every day, I never felt like this. I hate complaining that I'm tired, because isn't everyone? None of my friends ever say, "yeah, I'm great, I have sooo much energy, I got 9 hours sleep last night and it was fantastic." We are all far too busy and important I think to sleep properly!
One of Bells' and my friends died a couple of months ago, we found out. It's a bizarre situation because I hadn't seen him in probably 7 years, if not more. I actually can't remember the last time I spoke to him. He's one of those people I'd think about periodically and wonder where he was and what was he doing. And I'm pretty sure, if I'd seen him in the street, I would have stopped and talked to him. And probably had coffee with him. I have a lot of memoies that involve this guy, and he was around for one of the more important times in my life.
And now he's dead. And I feel sad, because we were close once, and guilty because I let that go. And then a little bit like a drama queen because, hey, like I say, hadn't talked to him in, what, a quarter of my life?
So, feeling a little wierded out. And not sure how I should be feeling.
So that sums up me. Croaky, tired and wierd.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
bits and bobs
Posted by
wegan
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|