Sunday, July 24, 2005

Photographic Evidence

So, I promised photos of the big night out...



From Right: Fast Eddie, Laurs, Some Lion whose name I can't remember, Muller and Bad Laz





Laurs, Muller Me, and some really really tall lion. Simon somebody? Who knows. He had the biggest hands I've ever seen. (And yes, many a joke was made about that.) Also...Megan? Reddest face ever....






Me, Shane Williams (The shortest rugby player this side of under 14's) and Muller.








Muller, and a very drunk "Irish Johnny Wilkinson", Ronan.







Briggie, and some Lion whose name I don't know. At least, I think he was a lion. There was a pretty sure fire way to tell. If they were wearing a Lions jersey, they were supporters, if they were in normal clothes, they were a Lion. No, really.







That'll do for now, I think....How drunk do I look? How drunk was I? Well, at various stages of the evening...very. Hope you like them.