OK. Some random bollocks for today.
New rule. If you put something in the comments asking me to write about a specific topic, I will endeavour to do so. Bearing in mind that some of my family does read this, though, so be careful what you wish for!
I just heard the worst headline ever..."A man has died following a police chase in middlemore hospital." I'm picturing a wheelchair/gurney race gone wrong, while a man follows behind and then dies.
Arrun and I are looking for a wedding venue. Yes, we are officially making it official. Or, we want an excuse to have a party. Or to steal Bev's thunder. Does anyone know a good florist?
So: Indian culture and hip hop? Yeah, I've got nothing. I'm too white and middle class to comment on hip hop, and what I know about indian culture comes from Bend it Like Beckham, and movies of that ilk. But hip hop is an incredibly important cultural movment, and the music is only a part of that. There you go Azza.
The office specials: Funniest thing ever. That misic video was pure television genius.
I have to mention something about Cam, and I also want to talk about grammar. I am the grammar nazi. And Cam, you are wrong.
OK. Thats about al for now. Sunday is almost on, with a piece on Brian Tamaki. Essential doco prep viewing.
Have a happy week.
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Rhubarb Crumble
Posted by
wegan
at
6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)

|