Monday, October 18, 2004

Fed up with the world

To the ^&%$wit who hit my %^&*ing car when it was parked on the side of the *&^%ing road and didn't think it was a good idea to leave me your details, a big hearty &^%$ off and bite me.

The world hates me this week. I have no money, bruises from netball, a sore back. Perhaps I should do a save karyn?

Last night, I was trying to finish a literature review due today, and at 7.30 - optimum writing time for me - the power went off. For 75 minutes. Just in our street. So we went driving and got an icecream. I'm such a child of the 21st century, I couldn't think of anything to do with no power.

Good to see the controversy back, but today, I really can't think of another controversial topics, so keep going in the comments. For the record, I think Bev is right...it's very hard to condone men having an opinion about abortion, unless it directly affects them (in that someone is pregnant with their child). Ultimately women have to carry a foetus to term, not men.

So, because I want to go and mope about how much my life sucks, and how I have no money, and no friends (I know, I have friends, but I'm mid-mope here), have some links to keep you entertained.

My record's 296.1. What's yours?

I've been here.

So very addictive.

Get back to work, you slacker!

Unleash your inner artiste

P.S. If you want to keep some nutters, keep clicking on next blog...there seems to be a lot of S&M enthusiasts out there...eeew.